Back to Blogs
UniPhi Software, 20 Jun 2022
The UniPhi platform provides support in implementing governance into the project environment for project 13 organisations (and any organisation for that matter). It has a range of features that enable organisations to configure their governance models then track compliance. One of the most valued add to this mix, and probably the least recognised, is the data governance UniPhi provides.
It is very hard to have bad data when using the UniPhi platform. Whether the data source is external to UniPhi and imported in or is captured via the broad interface range of cost, time, contract, resource, documents, issues and risks, you have to work very hard to have bad data come out the other end. This is because the UniPhi platform (while highly configurable) is a structured system that forces users to follow the bouncing ball of document version control, variations management, issues management, risks management etc and hence is always capturing data in a contextual way that makes it good.
|UniPhi provides the transparency to magnify any governance issue.|
Another left field support of governance UniPhi provides is transparency. Audits undertaken at our clients whether they be for ISO compliance, Government policy compliance or financial governance are a doddle as the auditor can review reports showing full compliance at the click of a button. This not only saves our clients thousands in compliance cost, it provides assurance that the system designed is the system being followed.
|Partially complete invoice with remaining users flagged as awaiting sign off.|
Leaving the outside the box areas aside, UniPhi also provides a host of features that support the governance pillar in project 13. Included in this is:
- Sophisticated party/role model controlled by user based encrypted logins that gives full audit history of all records across the system
- Digital signatures for approving key documentation like project management plans, budgets, contracts, change requests, invoices and variations.
- Configurable delegations of authority that enable the organisation to input approval workflows for all of the above documentation
- All the above documentation is auto generated with the content coming from the relevant modules that provide the interface and the quality control to capture the right information.
- Fully configurable roles with documented responsibility and the ability to embed these responsibilities into features of the system like sign off of documents, contract instructions, issues and risk strategies
- Fully configurable cost and contract modules that control budget change, contract approval and more.
|Contract permissions configuration page in UniPhi, giving comfort to the "C Suite" that your governance model is being complied with.|| |
If you like to sleep at night and you're a project director or "C Suite" executive, it might be worth checking us out, Project 13 or not.
Contact us via chat at https://uniphi.com.au or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org