UniPhi Outlook Plugins
UniPhi for Outlook
We offer two different methods for integrating with Outlook. The first called UniPhi for Outlook can be installed from Microsoft Appsource.
- Supports both Windows and Mac
- Works in both the Outlook desktop application and webmail
- Compatible with 64bit Office / Outlook
- Recognises email threads and creates tidier comments in UniPhi
- Easy to install, auto updating
- Modern user interface
- Your UniPhi deployment must be cloud hosted
- Your email must either be hosted by Office365 or your on-premise exchange server must have Hybrid Modern Authentication enabled
- Will not work in a shared mailbox
Legacy UniPhi Outlook Plugin
The second method for integrating with Outlook is the UniPhi Outlook plugin. It is installed using a windows installer.
Outlook Plugin (UniPhi v11 and above, Forms Authentication)
Outlook Plugin (UniPhi v11 and above, Windows Authentication)
Outlook Plugin (UniPhi v10 and under)
- Works for UniPhi hosted in both in the cloud and on internal intranet servers
- Supports shared mailboxes
- The UniPhi Outlook Plugin is only compatible with the 32bit version of Office / Outlook.
Which version of the UniPhi Outlook Plugin should you choose?
If you subscribe to UniPhi as a cloud-hosted service, you need Forms Authentication
If you have UniPhi installed within your organisations network, you need Windows Authentication
For network admins looking to deploy the UniPhi Outlook Plugin via Group Policy, we have further instructions.